Buy an annual Nabta Membership to enjoy a 15% discount and FREE bonus gift

What Happens if my Child Eats Lipstick?

Child Eats Lipstick

This number, 1-800-222-1222, is the same for ALL Poison Control Centers around the country and operates 24 hours a day, 365 days each year. The folks who answer the phone can help determine if what your child ate, chewed, licked, or swallowed is dangerous and if he or she needs medical attention.

People typically think of the Poison Control number for medication or household cleaner ingestion, but a child will eat almost anything (plants, chalk, makeup), and they can help you decide what you need to do. Every parent and caregiver should have this number in their cell phones and next to any land lines in case of emergency.

Powered by Bundoo®

Follow by Email
Twitter
Visit Us
Follow Me
LinkedIn
Share