In addition to our CSR policy, for every pack of LiZZOM you buy, LiZZOM pledges to gift 1 pad to an underprivileged girl.
Suitable for all skin types and all ages. SAY YES, To a chemical-free approach! These pads ensure that your periods are rash free, irritation free and infection free. Soft and comfortable products with the goodness of bio plastic makes them environment friendly.
Quantity (select between)
- Monthly Period Care Bundle – Mixed pads – (5 Regular with wings + 5 Large pads with wings + 60 liners)
- Quarterly Period Care Bundle – Mixed Pads – (20 Regular with wings + 20 Large pads with wings + 60 liners)
Patented and FSC certified (# FSC STD 40-004), anti-microbial, odor-free, super absorbent, natural bamboo and cotton top sheet. Pulp and SAP layers for maximum absorption. Bottom leak-proof compostable (OK compost certified) protective layer made from corn starch plastic (PBA and PBA). All Pads are individually wrapped.
FIVE LAYERS of super dry protection.
- The top sheet is made from organic certified bamboo and corn fiber.
- The second sheet is made of pulp.
- The middle layer is made of sap.
- The fourth layer is also made of pulp.
- The bottom, leak-proof layer ensures protection with compostable corn starch sheets.
Why choose organic?
Period is a dirty word. Sadly, the industry even dirtier. What does that really mean?
Sanitary napkins are made entirely of synthetic materials and plastic that take over 400 to 500 years for the environment to break down. With over 3,000 to 5,000 napkins used over a lifetime of a woman, this means a basic sanitary napkin used perhaps 130 years ago is still around.
Because Sanitary Napkins are classified under the category ‘medical products’ companies are exempt from listing their ingredients. A generic napkin is created using cotton, harmful dioxins, toxins and plastic. Conventional cotton is grown using insecticides and pesticides that don’t just put our health at risk but also endanger the ecosystems around them whilst pulling on vast amount of resources.
Organic cotton is a much cleaner raw material than conventional cotton but it also requires a large amount of resources to produce. That’s why Lizzom pads chose Organic Bamboo and Corn to create a cleaner, safer, more absorbent and compostable sanitary napkin.